The Most Efficient, Versatile and the Most Powerful LED High-Mast Luminaires in the Industry! With Enhanced Glare-Free Illumination and various popular Beam Spreads, AEON Provides Crisp Illumination, avoiding any Visual Discomfort. Available in Five Popular Lumen Packages and in NEMA 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 (18⁰, 30⁰, 60⁰, 90⁰, & 120⁰). AEON's Proprietary Optics produce the Ideal Light Distribution and Beam Spreads for a Variety of Lighting applications, while saving you up to 65% in Energy use compared to Traditional Lighting.
Engineered with State-of-the Art technology for Efficiency, Glare Control, and Uniformity, the Indirect Lighting features Instant On/Off, Dimming, Full Controllability, High Energy Efficiency, Flicker-Free Lighting and Complete Flexibility.
The AEON delivers Simple, Smart and Easy-to-Use High-Mast Lighting Solutions that provide Advanced Functionality, Versatility and Operational Efficiency. Comes in four Popular Delivered Lumen Packages: 230W: 33,100lm, 310W: 44,100lm, 440W: 62,100lm, 520W: 73,500lm & 750W: 105,000lm.
Sustainable Communities Begin with Smart Choices
Extend Lighting Coverage while Minimizing Shadows
- Heavy-duty, Lightweight and Durable Die-Cast Design for High Wear Resistance: Withstands Harsh, Extreme Outdoor Conditions and Corrosive Environments
- The most Powerful Flood Luminaire with the Highest Reliability Level: Incredibly High 95% Total Efficiency and with the Highest Efficacy in its own Class: 140 Delivered LpW. More Light with Fewer Luminaires
- Proprietary Thermal Management Design with Passive Cooling Maximizes Heat Dissipation for a Longer Life of the Luminaire. Designed for Greater Life Expectancy in Warmer Climates
- Patented Revolutionary Aerodynamic Design for Minimal Drag
- State-of-the-Art, Aesthetically Pleasant Compact Design with No Exposed Electronics or Wiring
- Patented Cross-Vent Convection Design for Longer Life of the LED Package and Electronic Components
- Rugged, Weather-Tight Design, IP67 (NEMA: 6P) Rated for Wet location
- Adjustable in 15° Increments: 0-90° Orient and 270° Tilt Angle
- Solid-State Design: No Moving Parts. Ideal for High Vibration Areas (ANSI C136.31, 3G Rated)
- Simple entry allows for Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Several Mounting Options: Including Yoke, Pendent, or Hook
- Rugged and Durable Luminaire stands up to the most demanding Elements and is ideal for use in Hot & Humid Climates and Suitable for use in Corrosive Environments
- Neutral Color reflects all Wavelengths of External Light and therefore absorbs the least Heat for Better Thermal Management. UV Stabilized Electrostatic Finish to withstand Extreme Outdoor Conditions
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Incredibly Long-Life Span of over 100,000 hours
Precision, Glare-Free Optics
- Proprietary Glare-Free Illumination: Minimizes Shadows and Provides a Crisp Illumination avoiding any Uncomfortable Sensation or Visual Discomfort. UGR <19
- Precise, Custom-Engineered Optics with Controlled Intensity and Uniformity: Excellent for HDTV Broadcasting, Slow-Motion Flicker-free Recording and Digital Photography. Maintains Delivered Foot Candles over Luminaire’s Life
- High Color Rendition showing True Colors: CRI >85
- Scalable LED Modules in NEMA 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Beam Spreads allows for Optimized Configuration for different Applications
- Various Delivered Lumen Packages to suit a Variety of Indoor and Outdoor Applications
- Proprietary Design offers Uniform and Constant Light Levels throughout the Life of the Luminaire, with Minimal Lumen Depreciation
- Avoids Light Pollution and Trespass: Optical Accuracy Directs Light precisely where needed without Spill
- Neighborhood-Friendly: No Spillage or Sky Glow
- Advance Technology for Luminaire Longevity: Integrated Power Supply Operates at Lower Temperature and at incredible 95% Efficiency.
- Technology within the Luminaire: Fully Encased, No External Exposure to any Sensitive Electronic Components
- Advanced Functionality and User Friendly with Quick Connect System: Lenses, Modules, and Drivers are Field Changeable
- 10kV Inline Surge Protection against Over Voltage, Short Circuit, and Over Temperature
- Multi-Voltage: Available in 100-277VAC and 347-480VAC
- Suitable for Wide Ambient Temperatures: -40ºF~+131ºF (-40ºC~+55ºC)
- Operational Flexibility: Adaptable to Various Intelligent Lighting Controls: Wired or Wireless, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Dali, AirMesh Networks, Hybrid Networked Lighting Control, etc.
- Ultra-low EMI eliminates Electrical Interference with surrounding Electronic System
- Comes Standard with: Instant On/Off, Continuous Dimming, 6 ft. Prewired Sheathed Cord, Prewired Sheathed Dimming Cord and Hoist Hook
- Simple, Reliable and Affordable, Maintenance-free Design. Can be Operated with or without Glare Shield
- Save Labor Cost Significantly: Quick and Easy Installation Process
- Meets/Exceeds National and International Standards